Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Calvin's 1st Birthday

 For Calvin's party I wanted something not traditional for a one year party and I wanted it to reflect Calvin's awesome personality. So Calvin is a very classy and funny little guy and after going down many roads, I decided to give Calvin a black and white party with a comedic twist.

It's sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate it correctly, but these are the invitations. Books would be a more accurate description! Each page had the next part of the Joke. Knock Knock. Who's There? Calvin! Calvin Who? Calvin's Having a Party and wants to invite you!
Everyone dressed in black and white and we played a few games including black and white pictionary, predict Calvin's future and Guess the answer to the Joke. Prizes were laffy taffy sticks.
This was my first attempt at chocolate dipped strawberries. I was quite pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment