Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Andrea's Baby Shower

Andrea wanted a red and black rock star themed party for her baby shower. I had a ton of fun with the invitations.
It's sideways but it says "Shake, Rattle and Roll...A Little Rock Start is on his Way. And it continues on in rock concert jargon.

The decorations are a little hard to see but I did a clothes line of baby shirts, shoes and stars.

What's a baby shower without games? Here's the mom to be feeding her guest apple sauce blindfolded.

I got distracted putting the party on so I didn't get to take many pictures but I did manage to snag a shot, albeit not the best one, of my rock star fruit kabobs. When cutting pineapple into shapes, use a metal cookie cutter not a plastic one. It works a lot better!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one! Baby showers are cute and this time I am going to organize one for the first time. I have lined up some nice NYC venues for my sister’s baby shower. Our house is under renovation and that is why I want to book a nice place for the party.

    ReplyDelete